The 3rd Worldwide Photowalk will be happening this Saturday, July 24 and I am hosting one of the walks again. The walk will be held at Bonifacio High Street.
I have put in the meeting details in the official site of the walk found here: http://worldwidephotowalk.com/walk/taguig-city-ncr-philippines-bonifacio-high-street/
Just to recap certain things:
- Time: 430 pm to 630 pm
- Meeting Place: Bonifacio High Street Sign, in front of Fully Booked
- Where we’ll go afterwards: we’ll have dinner at Market Market; Open to suggestions on the place
Also, make sure to check out the official page because I posted some reminders on what to bring there.
While preparing or reading up for the walk, there are a couple of things I’d like to share with you.
- There will be a Lightroom 3 Workshop that Scott Kelby will be hosting. Watch out for more details on his blog.
- In the main photowalk site, there are promotions for the walkers. One of them is – $15 off a NAPP Membership! That’s a pretty sweet deal! Just use the code PWALK10 when signing up!
- Finally, make sure to read the FAQ page.
That’s it for now! I will be posting details on how you will upload your photos during the walk.
See you guys on Saturday!