Over the couple of weeks that I haven’t blogged, I found some interesting photography-related links that might interest you guys. Check them out:
- Sloppy Borders from Negative Space: A fellow photographer — Nino Carandang, compiled some sloppy photography borders from the Net. Pretty cool way to add some nice effects on your photos.
- While you’re at Nino Carandang’s site called Negative Space, he also posted some Digiprint Color Profiles. Digiprint is one of the printers here in the Philippines and the profiles will be a big help to us photographers who want to print our photos.
- One of the daily sites I visit is Digital Photography School. They recently re-designed their website so it’s worth a visit. A couple of articles from DPS caught my attention:
- Want to see some great coastline photos to inspire you? Check out the tutorial on how to photograph coastlines.
- Also, ever wondered why there’s a black-and-white option in your camera? It might be worthwhile to capture in-camera black-and-white. Check out the In-Camera Black-and-White from DPS for more details.
- One other thing, I promised you that I would share with you news about the glossiness of the new Mac Book Pro (uni-body/late-2008). Well, here are a couple of links:
- For Lightroom users, Presets Heaven also posted ‘10 great video tutorials for Lightroom‘. While you’re there, make sure to bookmark Presets Heaven since I’m sure you will get a lot of LR Presets there!
- Finally, if you’r looking for an online backup, BackBlaze is offering such a back-up service for $5 per month with UNLIMITED DATA. You read it right, UNLIMITED DATA for just $5 per month, per computer! That’s a great deal, if you ask me. :)
Hope you enjoyed the links! Have fun and take care!