My heart stopped for a few seconds when I opened Scott Kelby’s blog and saw that version 1.0 of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom has been announced. To be honest, I have not been excited about a software launch ever except for this one!
Some of my favorite new features are:
- stacking of similar pictures together
- tools for removing spots/dust from photos
- having virtual copies of a photo
One thing that I have not seen yet is the dual monitor support (like Aperture). We’ll see if they will have this in the future versions.
Some links you might want to check out:
- NAPP’s Photoshop Lightroom Learning Center
- Adobe’s Photoshop Lightroom Site
- Scott Kelby’s Top 10 favorite features since the beta
- Photoshop Lightroom Killer Tips
- Darkroom Magazine