- The CS3 comes in different flavors (packages) depending on your needs -> Design Package, Web Package, Production Master, and Master Collection. Both the Design and Web packages come in premium and standard editions.
- Photoshop CS3 Extended version: new features that allow you to edit 3D and motion-based content. This is geared towards 3D and motion designers, architects and engineers, medical professionals, etc.
Wow! This version of CS3 will really help you reach a broader audience because it caters to all media – web, TV, phone, etc. With the new packages, we have the flexibility to get the products that caters to our needs. For those who want ALL, you have the Master Collection option! =)
For a breakdown on what’s included in each package, click on the image below.
Image courtesy of appleinsider.com.
Now, time to read some links that will help you get excited with the new Creative Suite:
- Adobe’s CS3 site: http://www.adobe.com/creativelicense/
- Adobe’s webcast for the launch: http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/launchevent/webcast/
- Terry White’s Videocast that introduces CS3: http://www.creativesuitepodcast.com/
- Pricing Options are also found here (c/o macrumors.com)
- Upgrade Guide for CS3 from macrumors.com