Here are some links that you might want to check out during the weekend (assuming you have some spare time to surf the internet 🙂 )
- Scott Kelby’s reminder: KEEP AUG 23 OPEN! It’s still a secret on what will happen during that day, but just keep it open. It’s gonna be worth it!
- Terry White was a guest blogger at Scott Kelby’s site and he has a great article on how to use iPhone or iPod Touch to share your photos
- A recent site visitor (Jim Bridges) shared his comments on how my Lightroom 300 presets are very useful to him…Anyway, my point is – he has a daily photoblog called 365,000 words. Check it out, very good photography there! And, if you like his site, make sure to vote for him in the 2008 Photoblog Awards.
- Digital Photography School came out with an article on EV Compensation – very useful read. The important is, know your camera and its functions so you can take advantage of it while shooting.
- Digital Photography School is also telling you all to Share Your Best Shot! – Post why you think these are your best shots and why… go ahead and post!
- FJ Westcott – check out the new FJ Westcott Community Site that was launched recently. Sign-up there and you might just be their Top 100 Endorsed Pros!
- Very good article on Layers Magazine on how to create ‘stunning black & white images in Lightroom‘
Oh, and before I forget – Scott Kelby just announced his new Lightroom 2 Book for Digital Photographers! If you want to learn LR2 the right way and the quickest way possible, I suggest you get his book. You might ask – “How do you know this? Have you seen his new book?” Well, the answer is — NO! Hahaha! I just know that this is going to be a BIG HIT based on how he wrote ALL of his past books. I have a lot of them! His Lightroom Book was one of the most useful resources on how I learned Lightroom. If you’re excited to buy his new book, you may pre-order them at Amazon.com, or from KelbyTraining.com.
Here’s the cover for his new book… I can’t wait to get my hands on his book. Maybe I can have it autographed if I meet him at Photoshop World in Vegas this September!
That’s it! Enjoy your weekend!