What a day – it was a tiring walk but a lot of FUN! Thank you to ALL of you who showed up earlier. I’m glad that the weather was great. It was great to meet all you guys and complete the Manila Photowalk with you.
Here’s our group photo at President’s Tea House! I laugh every time I see Ricky in the back with his flash! Hahaha 🙂
Btw, if you look closely, there’s a ‘Scott Kelby Photowalk’ sign in the middle.
Before I end the post and go check out some of the photos, I’d like to thank the following:
- ALL of you guys who joined the walk! It was great to meet you and share this event with you.
- Scott Kelby – for thinking of this World Wide Photowalk as a way for him to launch his new Lightroom 2.0 book
- LeAnn McDonald and Kevin Ridgway (of NAPP) – for all the help especially when I was fixing the list of walkers
- The Weather – for cooperating with us; it drizzled for some time but it eventually died down
- Ekky Magno – for all the support and for volunteering to hold up the Scott Kelby Photowalk sign while we were waiting for everyone earlier! 🙂 See photo below.
Watch out for the photos of the Manila group here…