Here’s a video by RC Concepcion on checking logins and getting ready for the Photowalk. In case you don’t want to watch the whole video online, here’s a summary of the things to do:
Make sure your logins work
- To do it, go to http://www.worldwidephotowalk.com and click the sign-in link in the middle of the page
- For our Manila walk, you can go to this URL: http://worldwidephotowalk.com/manila-mm-ph/wp-login.php
- Login using the username and password you used the last time you registered
- Since it has been probably a month ago since you signed up, you might have forgotten your password. If this is the case, the system will generate a new password for you if you click the ‘Lost Your Password‘ from the login page
- In case you get a system-generated password and you want to change it, once you login, go to the ‘Profile section’ on the left side and there should be an option there to update your password.
Remember your city name
For the ones in my group, our name is — manila-mm-ph
Download Lightroom 2
It seems that the World Wide Photowalk Team is pushing for Lightroom as the tool to process your photos afterwards. They might even release a plug-in that will allow you to upload photos from Lightroom. In case you don’t have Lightroom or you are not familiar with it, you can:
- Download Lightroom 2 Trial from Adobe. In case you don’t want to purchase it yet, The download is a 30-day trial, so you have plenty of time from now till the walk!
- Learn Lightroom. I can give you guys tips (if you want) during the walk, but if you want to quickly learn Lightroom, check out NAPP’s Lightroom Center
That’s all for now, folks! Watch out for more updates about the walk.