First of all, please make sure you check the World Wide Photowalk Blog for updates.
The updates for today is focused on the key dates for the Photowalk (mostly after the walk):
- July 25: This is the deadline for photo walkers to submit up to 2 of your best images to their location page. These will need to be JPG files (not RAW or TIFF), and the size limit will be posted when you go to upload. Most likely around 1.5-2.0 MB or so.
- August 1: This is the deadline for walk leaders to submit their choice for best image from their walk to us. More specifically, 11:59 p.m. EST on August 1. Instructions on this later.
- August 17: The 10 honorable mentions and 1 grand prize winner will be announced.
Btw, I’m sure you will have a lot more photos so I will create a Flickr group for the group to share photos from the walk.
Also, from the same post above, the valued amount of the winnrs are:
- Honorable Mention prize packages are valued at over $1,600
- Grand Prize package is valued at over $11,700!
Wow, that’s huge! See you all on Saturday!